TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: August 16, 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the services provided through https://lakelandfingerprinting.com/ website (the “Service”) operated by JAM Retail, Inc. d/b/a Lakeland Fingerprinting (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Any reference to the term ‘Website’ means https://lakelandfingerprinting.com/, and it is an integral part of the Service.
The information contained on the Website about the Service is for general information purposes only. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Service.
You agree to be bound by these Terms by accessing or using the Service. If you disagree with any part of the terms, you do not have permission to access the Service.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Service.
NO-SHOW & REFUND POLICY
Refunds will be issued only under the following circumstances:
- You made duplicate payments in error (e.g., you paid on-site, as well as online) and have requested a refund.
- You arrived at Lakeland Fingerprinting’s location at the correct time for your appointment, and your prints could not be processed due to equipment problems, inclement weather, or other circumstances beyond our control & you have requested a refund for fingerprinting services not rendered.
- You contacted us at least 2 hours before your appointment date and time to cancel your appointment and requested cancellation and a refund.
Refunds will NOT be issued under the following circumstances:
- You are a “no-show,” meaning you do not attend your appointment on the scheduled date. The amount you paid for your appointment may be applied to a future appointment for up to 3 months; however, you will NOT receive a refund.
- You scheduled and received fingerprinting services for the wrong ORI#, background check process, or government agency. (ex. Fingerprinted for Adoption services under DHS but actually should have been fingerprinted for Foster Care under DHS)
- You are eligible for a refund for one or more of the reasons in the previous section, but you did not request a refund within three months of the date paid.
PLEASE NOTE: Once fingerprints are transmitted to the FDLE for processing, you are not eligible for a refund for any reason under any circumstance.
If you meet the above criteria, here is how you may request a refund:
Please provide the following information when you contact us:
- Your name, phone number, address, and email address
- Your Booking Confirmation Number
- The original date and time of your booking
- Reason for refund request
If you meet the above criteria and are eligible for a refund, we will reverse the original charge on your credit card. This reversal will take 3-7 business days to be reflected in your account balance.