Knowing what to expect gives you the control you need to move through the fingerprinting process, and it helps to understand the procedures before your visit.
The entire process can take 10 to 20 minutes if you follow these simple steps.
Schedule a Professional Appointment online.
Pretreat dry hands several days prior to your appointment with heavy cream and lotions. This stops dry fingerprinting, which gives poor results and adds time to your visit.
Our Lakeland Fingerprinting livescan Techs follow our Agencies, FDLE, and FBI guidelines and regulations when collecting your fingerprints. We follow best practices to get the best results.
Electronic Fingerprint Process
Bring Your ORI Number
An ORI number is issued by the “State Agency” requesting your livescan.
An applicant may present any 2 of the following documents:
- State-issued drivers license (mandatory)
- Social Security Card
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- Federal Government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)
- Uniformed Services Identification Card
- Department of Defense Common Access Card
- Foreign Passport with Appropriate Immigration Document(s)
- USCIS – Permanent Resident Card (I-551)
- USCIS – Employment Authorization Card (I-766)
- Federal, state, or local government agency ID card with photograph
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
- Canadian driver’s license
2. Fingerprinting is an unintended intimate process, and until someone, not us; changes how bio-metric identity is gathered; it will remain an unintended intimate process. We are professionals.
3. Please do everything that is instructed in section 1, and you will be ready for your professional fingerprinting appointment